- 2” x 2” x 42” hardwood stakes are pencil point or chisel point sharpened for easy installation as silt fence posts, for tree stabilization, or in general gardening applications.
- 1” x 2” hardwood stakes are chisel point sharpened for easy installation of jute, erosion control blankets, straw wattles and fiber rolls. Other uses include general gardening and landscaping.
- Stakes are packaged in bundles of 50 and are available in 16”, 18” & 24” lengths.
- 6″ (box of 1000) and 12″ (box of 500) wood landscape anchors (netting stakes) are used for pinning erosion matting, turf sods, netting, agricultural mulch and weed membranes.
- The stakes are used by landscapers, and professional groundsmen, but they are also great for camping. Available in full boxes only.