Water Lynx Cyclone Reactor
The Cyclone Reactor System is a flow-through reactor engineered to release ready-state Water Lynx polymer into the water within the Cyclone chamber. The Cyclone chamber accelerates Water Lynx release utilizing induced vortex energy; this enables treatment of higher flow rates in a smaller footprint. Upon flow release from the Cyclone chamber, the flocculated solids aggregate based on reduced flow energy and induced cyclonic flow.
The primary application is TSS removal from mining runoff and process water, stormwater, municipalities, and construction sites. Cyclone reactor hookup is easy using the 6” ANSI 150 flanged connection, no extra power is needed other than the flow from the on-site pump. The design flow rate through the Cyclone is 400 – 1000 US GPM.
View PDF here: Water Lynx Cyclone Reactor
Latest in Advanced Technology for High Rate TSS Reduction
- Uses our patented Water Lynx flocculants
- Plug and play installation
- Passive treatment
- Small footprint
- In-line install treats water using pump energy
- Flocculates Total Suspended Solids for easy removal
- High flow rate, up to 1000 US GPM
- Stainless steel construction
- Effective over wide ranges of pH and temperature
- Additional injection points for other chemistry (liquid flocculants and pH adjustment)
- Flow rates 400 – 1000 US GPM
- Inlet – 6” MNPT SCH10 (or 6” ANSI 150 flange)
- Outlet – 6” FNPT (or 6” ANSI 150 flange)
- Length (without 6” ANSI 150 flanges) – 137”
- Length – (with 6” ANSI 150 flanges) – 138”
- Width – 19”
- Height – 22” (to top of lifting brackets)
- Mass (dry weight) – 500 lbs.
Water Lynx Pipe Reactor
View PDF here: Water Lynx Pipe Reactor
The latest in portable treatment systems for de-watering. The Water Lynx Pipe Reactor meets ALL regulatory requirements. Turn your run-off water into “Clearflow” in seconds, not days. Designed and developed by Clearflow Group Inc with support from the National Research Council of Canada, and research conducted at the University of Alberta to help protect Canada’s environment.
- In-Line (standard 3” cam-lock*)
- Extremely portable
- Quick setup
- Treats up to 3,000 NTU
- Flow rate of 150 USGPM
- Can be run in series or parallel
- One-man operation
- Minimal supervision required
- Plug & play and easy to use
*Available for purchase or rental.
**Custom sizing is available
Water Lynx Pipe Reactor Loads
Designed just for the Water Lynx Pipe Reactor are the Water Lynx Pipe Reactor Loads. Made of five Water Lynx Gel Blocks Flocculants, the loads are designed to fit and flow inside of the Water Lynx Pipe Reactor, optimizing the surface area and space inside the tube.