- 100% made up of a loose weave of geo-jute, a natural vegetable fiber
- Geo-jute is made environmentally safe materials that are fully biodegradable within 2 to 3 years of initial application.
- The erosion control blanket can be combined with Soil Lynx for superior surface erosion control.
- Provides a superior medium for plants to establish and grow.
- 14.7 oz/sy roll size: 4′ x 225′
Treated Geo Jute has three applications:
An erosion inhibitor on steeper slopes, reducing the potential for surface erosion
A screening process, preventing fine particulates from entering the stream and collecting those particulates already in the stream. Treated Floc Curtains
As a final polishing agent, collecting the fines that are still in suspension after primary treatment.
Product Data Sheet
A woven geotextile fabric, produced from yarns spun from natural unbleached jute fiber, which will typically meet or exceed the following specifications.