Soil solidification used to be costly and time consuming. Traditional products added volume and weight increasing the number of trucks loads and creating higher transportation and dumping costs. Soil Lynx™ Ultrabind replaces sawdust, peat moss, straw and other adsorbents.
- Binds wet solids.
- Turns slurry into a solid mass.
- Stops leaching of metals and heavy metals
- Can be mixed to a specific compaction ratio.
- Reduced trucking, handling and storage costs.
- No vacuum or special trucks required.
- No requirement for absorbent material such as saw dust, straw, and peat.
- Environmentally friendly.
Once the soil has been sufficiently dewatered, Soil Lynx™ Ultrabind powder can be added to the remaining mud to tackify the sediment for easy removal. This material can potentially be re-used for revegetation further saving money and resources.